Broker Associate / Realtor
I was born in Norfolk, VA and grew up in Berkeley, CA and Atlanta, GA. I moved to the Jacksonville, FL area in 2011, where I live with my husband of 21 years. I am a graduate of the University of North Florida, and I serve as the Minister of Music at my local church.
Real estate has been my passion for most of my adult life — for many years, even before I obtained my real estate license in 2004, I have loved this industry. I continue to educate myself on new home buying programs for potential buyers, and I make it my business to stay abreast of market trends for potential sellers. I am committed to serving my real estate clients with integrity and excellence.
Over the years, I’ve developed positive relationships with title companies, lenders, handymen, plumbers, electricians, and home inspectors — so when you list or buy with me, you’ve pressed the “easy” button! Buying or selling a home can be a complicated process without an experienced, knowledgeable, and competent guide. I am committed to making the process as sweatless as possible.
• Broker Associate with Keller Williams First Coast Realty
• 18 years experience as a Realtor®
• Licensed in Florida and Georgia
• 2021 Sales Volume: $10.2 Million (39 homes sold)
• Member, National Association of Realtors®
• Member, NE Florida Association of Realtors®
• Member, Georgia Association of Realtors®
• B.S. in Information Sciences, University of North Florida, Cum Laude
Call me today and let's get started!