Broker Associate / Realtor
I was born in Norfolk, VA and grew up in Berkeley, CA and Atlanta, GA. I moved to the Jacksonville, FL area in 2011, where I live with my husband of 22 years. I am a graduate of the University of North Florida, and I serve as the Minister of Music at my local church.
Real estate has been my passion for most of my adult life — for many years, even before I obtained my real estate license in 2004, I have loved this industry. I make it my business to stay abreast of market trends that affect potential buyers, sellers, and investors. I am committed to serving my real estate clients with integrity, excellence, discretion, and confidentiality.
Over the years, I’ve developed positive relationships with title companies, lenders, handymen, plumbers, electricians, and home inspectors — so when you list or buy with me, you’ve pressed the “easy” button! Buying or selling a home can be a complicated process without an experienced, knowledgeable, and competent guide. I am committed to making the process as smooth as possible.
- Licensed in Florida and Georgia
- 19 years experience as a Realtor®
- 2022 Sales Volume: 10.9 Million
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, NE Florida Association of Realtors®
- Member, Georgia Association of Realtors®
- B.S. in Information Sciences, University of North Florida, Cum Laude